(Thanks @quiladea, gave me a reason to post this photo without seeming like a whiner 24/7 that I miss going to the beach) Here we go:
1. I love bunnies (more than Houssein? Debatable HAHA)
2. My oldest (Peter Rabbit) bunny is 17yo this year whoopwhoop
3. I love to travel and learn new languages (got it from mama)
4. I procrastinate (alot. Hence this)
5. I love swimming (yes, its my one sport, i think, just hvnt been to a pool in a year now thanks to school)
6. Hate to perspire (thus, swimming woohoo)
7. Love rainy days
8. I daydream taking his surname after we marry (what, its really nice okayyyy and don’t worry he knows about it)
9. (omg I have until 20? Why so many) I love to eat, if only I get paid to do it
10. I’m really weird,
11. Like I am really into dikir, and then the other extreme is that I love being part of a guzheng ensemble
12. I love watching Friends, I can watch it all day
13. Coffee and tea are evenly loved
14. I used to drink wintermelon tea everyday
15. I love to wear patterned and loud leggings
16. I might be born in the wrong music era cos my playlist is so dayyum old
17. (This is taking forever) I love to read about religion, in general, despite how screwed up I am, I know
18. Can’t wait for the next phase of my life
19. I love my mom even though we don’t have the healthiest of relationships
20. I have come to terms with every shit that has come my way, although I still get emotional now and then
OMG FINALLY DONE, I shall tag 20 (maybe later) cos I deserve to after doig 20 facts
at Why can’t essays write themselves?
I think I am (more often than not) responsible for the weight gain of us both.. oops
Chito and Pocho
Chito says goodbye to his bestfriend Pocho, the seventeen foot half ton crocodile.
Gilberto “Chito” Shedden found Pocho over 20 years wounded and near death. Pocho had been shot in the left eye by a cattle farmer. Chito didn’t have the heart to leave him, so he took him back home and nursed him back to health. A decade of friendship later, someone saw Chito and Pocho swimming together and told the local media.
By the summer of 2000, they had become stars after their first show. Large groups of people would gather to watch these two perform tricks like winking, rolling over and allowing Chito to put his head inside the giants mouth.
Chito and Pocho grew closer and closer with each amazing performance. Not only were the performances amazing, but also the fact that a human and crocodile could become such close friends. People were amazed. It’s always beautiful to see a strange friendship like the one Chito and Pocho had.
|me on a spanish test:||cómo se llama, bonita, mi casa, shakira shakira|
SIGHHHHHHHHHHHH (at Can I just take the next flight?)
at Cozy Corner Coffee
When you can’t decide what to buy, and at the same time too lazy to cook anything else.